Quality EDI Mapping is Critical
With regards to B2B operations, EDI mapping and B2B translations are where things become real. The point by point and intricate work included guarantees that the correct data streams easily and flawlessly between organizations.
We perform a high level of accuracy and quality and they are the main focus points when we perform mapping and translation of data, whether the transaction is EDI, XML, any other format or even any-to-any format or protocol. Otherwise valuable resources will be needed to fix the issues that result.
Some businesses choose to perform their own mappings and whilst this can be beneficial, often these resources are limited and overburdened. Other businesses simply don’t have the necessary skill or resources to perform these tasks, and need outside assistance to help complete the work.
Skilled EDI Mapping Resources
Appleyard Solutions has a vast amount of experience in all areas of EDI mapping and our programmers can provide quality mapping tasks on behalf of your company.
We can provide you EDI mapping assistance for existing and new, inbound and outbound EDI documents,. We have experience with all major EDI mapping, integration tools and networks, including IBM Sterling, Seeburger, GXS and others, and can assist you with everything from your initial EDI maps, to EDI map enhancements to ongoing EDI map development.
We offer any-to-any mapping and support any version of ANSI and EDIFACT standards. Our EDI mappers can work with you on-site, or can work remotely – we’ll discuss which fits your needs, budgets and timeframes best.
Our EDI mapping services include:
- On-shore / near-shore map development and maintenance
- Mapping Requirements Specification (MRS) development
- Performing a gap analysis between the application layout and EDI layout
- Building EDI specifications and developing implementation guidelines for your company
- Building maps using leading software applications, including IBM Sterling Gentran
- Support for SAP IDOCS, flat files, ODBC, and application files
- EDI mapping for the following transactions
- Purchasing documents, including Purchase Orders (850), PO Acknowledgement (855), or PO Changes (860, 855 or 856)
- Logistics documents, including Pick up Orders (204), Shipment Status (214), and others
- Shipment documents, including Advanced Ship Notice (856) and Application Advice (824)
- Other major documents like Invoices (810), Remittances (820), Price/Sales Catalog (832), Functional Acknowledgements (997), and Health Care Claims (837)
- And many others
- Map integration testing
- Sharing of mapping and translations best practices gained across multiple industries, including Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, CPG, Healthcare, Financial, and others
- Onsite and remote mapping support
Appleyard Solutions EDI Mappers
With Appleyard Solutions EDI mappers on your B2B integration team, your EDI maps will be developed or migrated quickly and accurately. You’ll benefit from faster response to business needs, rapid completion of maps by expert consultants, and the ability to change and adapt quickly to new standards or regulations. And you can scale up or down based on your need for mapping services.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your next EDI mapping project.